Based in Musong village close to Lesotho
The Hospice’s main objectives
- To counsel the sick.
- Give moral support to the sick, their families and children.
- Create a place of warmth, love and care.
- To provide holistic care, social, spiritual and emotionally and physically to the terminally ill persons.
- To inform the community about TB and a link between HIV/AIDS.
- Develop skills to members of support group.
- To identify orphans and care for them.
Contact: Musong – Tel: 072 4181958
The Hospice for the very weak patients from the village
Food Plates for the orphans when having activities
Entertainment in the village by orphans